Presbyterian Health Foundation (PHF) is seeking a grants and programs associate to work side-by-side with our passionate, hard-working staff.
Job Title: Grants and Programs Associate
Status: Flexible, part-time, hourly position with some benefits offered.
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Category: Grants and Programs Administration
Who is PHF?
PHF is an Oklahoma City-based private foundation that provides grants to accelerate the journey of scientific discovery from ideas to innovations that save and enhance human life. Since 1985, PHF has awarded more than $205 million primarily to biotechnology and medical research organizations in Oklahoma with an emphasis on research and innovation taking place within the Oklahoma Health Center campus.
What will I be doing?
Supporting PHF’s small but dynamic team to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. This position will handle a number of administrative initiatives on a variety of tasks intended to strengthen the Foundation’s mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist with grants and programs administrative functions of the Foundation by completing a broad variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, managing inbound and outbound mail, answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Preparing and editing communications such as letters, memos, emails, invoices, reports, presentations and other documents and correspondence.
- Maintaining filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Managing vendor accounts, payables and deposits utilizing QuickBooks.
- Plan and provide meeting refreshments and meals, room arrangements, prepare setup and post-meeting cleanup.
- Other special projects, events, and administrative duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot, multitask and prioritize.
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion with confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe, and QuickBooks.
- Experience with managing website content, digital marketing and digital email platforms (graphic design skills are a plus).
- Experience with Blackbaud grantmaking database or other grantmaking data platforms is a plus.
- Demonstrated interest in philanthropy, health and/or nonprofit work.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Will consider graduate or currently enrolled in an accredited university working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in related coursework.
- Can demonstrate a strong interest in the work of the Foundation and its mission.
- Proven to excel in academic coursework and extracurricular activities.
Hours and Salary:
Paid part-time hourly position, 12 (minimum) to 20 (maximum) hours per week, flexible, some benefits available.
To Apply for this Job:
To apply, please submit your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on August 1, 2022 at 9:40 pm